NextOS 3.0: How to view Call History
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the customer Login found at the top right.
- Log in to the NextOS 3.0 portal with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, click the Call history link on the left side of the screen (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 Call History
Don’t see this? Click here for previous versions.
- Enter in the fields as indicated below (Figure 1-2).
- From date: Begin date for the call history records.
- To date: End date for the call history records.
- User: Specify the user whose calls you want to view/export.
- Call type: Limit the call history records (domestic, international, or incoming toll-free calls)
Figure 1-2 Call History Criteria
- Click the green Get calls button on the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Click the View details link to the right of a user to see a detailed list of their calls (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 Call Details
- To go back to the search screen, click the Back to summary link at the bottom of the screen (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4 Call Summary
NextOS 2.0: Viewing Call History
Call History reports are a great way to see all incoming and outgoing calls for your users. Your account administrator can access the Call History for the entire company, as well as individual users.
How to view Call History reports from the Nextiva Portal:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in.
- Once logged in, click Call History from the menu on the left. On the following page, select the dates you wish to view the Call History for, then click Submit.
- Select the employee for whom you wish to view the Call History. You will see a list of incoming and outgoing calls, the numbers to and from where they were placed, and the length of time the user was on that call.
- TIP: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Export options: CSV. This will save the file to your computer. Once the file is saved, you can manipulate the data using Microsoft Excel or a similar program.