Award Winning Service
How NextOS Technology
Revitalizes Your Business
Nextiva SIP Trunking saves you a bundle.
Nextiva PBX SIP Trunking - Plan Features
Save the investment you’ve already made in your PBX equipment and simply add SIP trunks to take advantage of cloud-based communications
SIP Compatible PBX Support
Connects easily with 3CX, ALLWORX, ASTERISK, AllTel, Elastix, FREEPBX, Nortel, SwitchVox, TrixBox and others
High Quality Codec
Nextiva supports the G711U codec to deliver the highest call quality over your SIP trunking service
Flat Monthly Rate
Consistently budget your communication costs each month, no surprises, hidden fees or contracts required
Your dedicated account management team will see you through integration with your PBX and address any questions during the transition and beyond
Call anywhere, anytime throughout the United States and Canada for one low rate each month
HD Voice Quality
Unlike analog calls, when you add HD phones to your SIP trunking phone service, you upgrade to HD quality; it’s like you’re in the same room as the caller
From day one of your experience with Nextiva, we go above and beyond to meet your communication and customer service needs
Scales with Your Business
As your business needs change, you can add trunks as you need them, no minimum purchase required. Just call us
Easy and powerful to drive huge results, fast.
Complete automatic software you'll never outgrow.
Upgrading your office technology without the risks,
Nextiva SIP Trunking transitions your business to the cloud.
Save Money while Growing your Business
Significantly decrease your company’s communications costs by adding SIP trunks to your existing PBX equipment with instant deployment in the cloud.
- Instantly convert traditional phone system to IP-based communications
- Enjoy all-inclusive pricing that eliminates per-minute and per-trunk charges
- Keep your existing PBX equipment and incur no capital costs
Scale Your Communications as You Grow
As the size of your company and call volume changes, adjust SIP trunks as needed to support local, toll-free, long distance and international calls.
- No limitations for the number of trunks or lines you can add
- Gain feature-rich HD quality phone service with messaging and video
- Easily port your number and information from your previous provider
Maintain Business Continuity
You’ll never miss a call again with Nextiva’s SIP trunking service, even in the case of natural disasters or other unforeseen issues.
- Route your calls to alternate numbers, regardless of their system
- Utilize automatic call rerouting, load sharing and failover procedures
- Instantly burst your service response in the event of high call volume
Manage Your Communications from Anywhere
Access your online communications control panel to instantly
monitor the pulse of your business throughout the workday.
- Manage your control panel on any Internet browser or mobile device
- Identify bottlenecks, availability issues, and employee productivity
- Manage all of your incoming and outgoing calls with one simple click
Amazing Service® is Available for you Anytime
Here at Nextiva, we go above and beyond your service expectations.
We are more than just your phone provider – we’re here to help you succeed.
- 100% U.S.-based team is here to help every step of the way
- Call (800.285.7995), email (email@example.com), or chat online
- Find setup instructions and FAQs at our Support Center
Hosted PBX Benefits While You Keep Your PBX System
You need a communications solution that integrates with your current PBX system and scales with your growing business. Nextiva’s SIP Trunking will significantly reduce your company’s communication costs while providing you with the features and benefits of Nextiva’s award-winning VoIP technology. The best part? You can use your existing PBX system.
Certified & Support PBX Systems
You can be confident that your current PBX system will work seamlessly with Nextiva’s cloud phone service technology. Nextiva is certified in numerous PBX systems, and supports a variety of others.
Nextiva Certified PBX Systems
Nextiva Supported PBX Systems