NextOS 3.0 Beta is now available for Users, complete with a brand new dashboard designed to make it easy for you to handle the most common tasks. For your convenience, you can also now log in to NextOS 3.0 directly from nextiva.com.
Here are all the features that are currently available for Users. For functionality not listed below (including some advanced features and call center services), please continue to use NextOS 2.0 (cp1.nextiva.com).
On the Dashboard, you can:
- Change voicemail PIN with one click
- See, play, and delete voicemail messages
- View company directory
- See all active call features in one place
- Look at recent call history
Available calling features:
- Assign multiple numbers or extensions to your primary number with Alternate Numbers. You can also specify a distinctive ring pattern for each one.
- Busy Lamp Field lets you see/monitor the phone use of another user right from your phone.
- Use Call Forwarding (Selective, Always, Busy, Unanswered, Unreachable) to automatically forward calls to another number based on different circumstances or criteria.
- Click a web-based link or icon to initiate a Nextiva call with Call Me Now.
- Use Call Notify to receive an email notification when you receive a call that meets pre-defined criteria (for example, from a specified phone number).
- Use Calling Line ID Blocking Override to see the Caller ID information from callers, even if they have attempted to block you from seeing it.
- Look up the name of a caller in an external database when the name does not arrive with the original call using Calling Name Retrieval.
- Record your incoming and outgoing calls with Call recording.
- Use Connected Line Identification Restriction to block your number from being shown to the person calling you.
- Custom Ringback User lets you customize what your callers hear when waiting for you to pick up.
- Use Do Not Disturb to automatically forward all incoming calls to voicemail, without ringing your phone.
- Redirect your incoming calls to a specified number outside of your location's business hours using Location Forwarding.
- Use Hoteling to associate your service profiles with devices other than your own. With Hoteling Host you can act as a host to allow another user with the hoteling guest service to use your device as their own. Use Hoteling Guest to associate your service profile with a host and use the host’s device like it’s your own phone.
- Use Nextiva Anywhere to make and receive calls from any device, at any location, with only one phone number, one dial plan, one voice mailbox, and a unified set of features.
- Use Personal Conference Bridges to allow multiple parties to join a conference call.
- Play an announcement to an incoming caller, before their call is put through, with a Pre-Alerting Announcement.
- Control your Privacy Settings by selecting how your information will be shared with other users.
- Use Push to Talk to set up intercom-like functionality with others you speak with regularly on your phone system.
- Use Selective Call Acceptance to pre-define criteria to accept calls from specific numbers.
- Use Selective Call Rejection to pre-define criteria to reject calls from specific numbers.
- Use Sequential Ring to ring multiple phones or extensions in a sequence when someone calls your number, or after you don't answer within the pre-defined number of rings.
- Display your extension on one or more phones with Shared Call Appearance.
- Ring multiple phones or extensions simultaneously when someone calls your number with Simultaneous Ring.
- Place a call by pressing a reduced number of keys, instead of the entire phone number, with Speed Dial.
- Use Voicemail to Email to send your voicemail messages to your email address.