Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Review by Nextiva
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 provides unsurpassed voice quality with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Busy business professionals will appreciate the vivid color interface that allows for easier navigation and viewing, along with a heightened level of productivity.
Like many Polycom products, the SoundPoint IP 670 boasts revolutionary HD voice that provides lifelike clarity on every call. The patented Acoustic Clarity technology enables noise reduction and echo-free sound along with high quality voice reproduction.
The SoundPoint IP 670 features a large, color backlit display capable of supporting many 3rd party applications and a visually pleasing user experience. On its own the phone provides up to 6 lines, however, can effortlessly expand to support 34 additional lines when equipped with Expansion Modules.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Features and Benefits Overview:
• Backlit 320 x 160 pixel color display delivers a rich visual experience
• Unparalleled voice quality and clarity that makes every call efficient and productive
• Integrated GigE support that future-proofs your network infrastructure investment
• A color interface platform for accessing applications, such as the Polycom Productivity Suite and third-party applications
• Advanced SIP functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, and presence
• Broad and robust interoperability with a broad array of SIP call control platforms for open choices and simplified provisioning and support