The Nextiva App is a great way for businesses to manage their unified communications solution. With the Nextiva App, users can use voice, video, instant messaging, and presence services from a single device. Users can access their account information and feature settings from their computer, tablet, or any supported mobile device. The app is currently available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android platforms.
NOTE: As a prerequisite, a Pro or Enterprise Business Communication Suite license, an Office Pro Plus or Office Enterprise license, or the Nextiva App add-on is required to use the Nextiva App. For instructions adding licensing, click here or call Nextiva Support.
Install the Nextiva App for Android from the Google Play Store by searching Nextiva and download the Nextiva App.
Enter the Nextiva Voice username and password and tap Sign in.
NOTE: Users can choose the Forgot Password option to reset the password.
- Version 5.0 and above
- Quad-core CPU (or higher)
- 2 GB RAM (or higher)
- ARMv7 instruction set
- Minimum screen resolution 480 x 800
- Mobile Devices:
- Google Nexus 5 & 6P
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Google Pixel 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- LG G Pad II
- Lenovo Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Chromebook Plus
For additional assistance, please contact a member of our Amazing Service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to immediately open a case.
- Managing Contacts on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Making and Receiving Calls on the Nextiva App for Android
- Transferring a Call on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Instant Messaging on the Nextiva App for Android
- Creating Groups on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Updating Team Presence and Status on the Nextiva App for Android
- Configuring Call Settings in the Nextiva Mobile App for iPhone and Android