The Nextiva App combines voice, video, and instant messaging into a single application that you can access from your desk phone, computer, or mobile device on any Windows, Mac OSX, iOS or Android platform. Nextiva integrated a feature-rich softphone application with chat functionality, on-net video calling, presence sharing technology and so much more. At this time, OSX Yosemite is unsupported.
Note: As a prerequisite, a Pro or Enterprise Business Communication Suite license, an Office Pro Plus or Office Enterprise license, or the Nextiva App add-on needs to be assigned to the User that wants to use the Nextiva App. Click here to skip to assigning a license to a User for the Nextiva App.
Downloading the Nextiva App for Mac:
- Click the image below to download the installation package:
- Follow the setup wizard until fully installed.
- To launch, click on the Nextiva App from the list in Applications.
- Alternatively, you can search for Nextiva App using Spotlight.
Searching Spotlight for the Nextiva App
Assigning a License to a User for the Nextiva App:
- Visit nextiva.com, and click Client Login to log in to NextOS.
- From the NextOS Home Page, select
- From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover your cursor over your name in the upper-right corner, and select My Account from the menu that appears.
- Select Licensing from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click Assign to the right of the appropriate license, such as a Pro Plus or Enterprise Upgrade.
Assigning a License
- Assign the license to any available User by selecting the checkbox next to their name, and click the green Save button.
Assigning to a User
- Once the license is assigned to a User, the App is already provisioned, and the User can log in to the Nextiva App.
NOTE: The username may require @nextiva.com at the end (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org for username levi.call.center). The login for the Nextiva App is the same login used when logging in to www.nextiva.com.
Nextiva App Login Landing