Making an Outbound Call
Make an outbound call from the Nextiva App using the following methods:
- Open the Dialpad, enter a phone number, then tap the Call button for an audio call or the Video button for a video call.
- Tap on a Contact and tap Call, or tap the Call icon next to the phone number or extension to make an audio call. Tap the Video icon to make a video call.
- Open a message and tap the Call icon at the top-right corner.
Tapping Answer connects the call. Tapping Decline follows the User’s Call Forward When Unanswered setting, just like it would on a physical phone.
Initiating a Three-Way Call
The Nextiva App supports calls with up to two additional participants. While on a two-way call, tap the ellipses on the bottom right corner and select Conference. Search and select a contact. Both participants will be displayed on the In Call screen once the conference is established. The other way to create a conference call, or to add participants to an existing conference call, is to tap New Call, and then select Merge.
- Setting Up the Nextiva App for iPhone
- Managing Contacts on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Transferring a Call on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Instant Messaging on the Nextiva App for iPhone
- Creating Groups on the Nextiva App for iPhone and Android
- Updating Team Presence and Status on the Nextiva App for iPhone
- Configuring Call Settings in the Nextiva Mobile App for iPhone and Android