NextOS 3.0: Adding a Polycom® VVX 600 to a Nextiva account
All devices purchased from Nextiva will automatically be added to the portal. Devices that are not purchased will have to be manually added.
- For Administrators, log in to the NextOS 3.0 Administrator portal by visiting www.nextiva.com and clicking on the Customer Login found at the top right.
- Sign in to the NextOS 3.0 portal on the right side of the login screen with your login credentials.
- From the main dashboard, click the Add link under the Devices heading at the bottom of the main dashboard screen (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1 Adding Devices
Don’t see this? Click here for previous versions.
- Select the Own device radio button at the top of the screen (Figure 1-2).
Figure 1-2 Own Device
- Select the Polycom VVX 600 from the drop down and enter the MAC address (Figure 1-3).
Figure 1-3 Model and MAC add
- Click the blue Assign button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up window indicating the device was successfully provisioned (Figure 1-4).
Figure 1-4 Device Added.
- Select the user which will be assigned to the device from the drop-down box below the blue Assign button (Figure 1-5).
Figure 1-5 Adding a User
- Click the green Finish button toward the bottom of the screen. A pop-up window will appear indicating the device was successfully assigned to the user (Figure 1-6).
Figure 1-6 User Assignment Confirmation.
- Click the green Done button toward the bottom of the screen.
NextOS 2.0: Adding a Polycom® VVX 600 to a Nextiva account
Remove the phone from the box and place it need a location that has an active Internet connection and power outlet. Plug the ethernet cord into the port labeled LAN, and connect the other side to a router, switch or active wall port. If you have purchased your Polycom VVX 600 from Nextiva, you will need to follow these steps.
How to set up the Polycom VVX 600 from the Nextiva Portal:
- Log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your administrator login credentials and click Sign in.
- Xelect View & Edit Devices. Then click Add New Device. Since you purchased your phone from Nextiva, the device(s) will display automatically on this page. Once you have located your phone on the list, make sure you know the MAC Address so you can properly assign the phone.
- To assign this phone, click on Sites & Employees, select the Edit next to the employee's name you wish to edit. To assign this device to the employee, click Assign New Device under the Assigned Devices Section, select the device (look at the MAC address) and assign it to the user. Reboot the device to display the new extension.