Knowing how to control your Call Center ACD states outside of the Nextiva Voice Portal will allow Call Center Agents to still perform their daily duties, while allowing time for a scheduled maintenance window or other Nextiva Voice Portal outage that occurs. Our carrier-grade data centers provide 99.999% uptime, so these instances should be rare.
There are four main ways to control your Call Center ACD states. Nextiva recommends the first option above the others. See the information below to log in to your Nextiva Call Center if you cannot log in to Nextiva.com.
ACD States Using the Configuration Portal:
Nextiva Call Center Agents can use the Nextiva Configuration Portal to control their ACD States if the Nextiva Voice Portal is not available.
- Click here to navigate to the Nextiva Configuration Portal, or type http://cp.nextiva.com in a web browser.
- Enter your Call Center Agent login credentials.
- Click Call Control under the Options menu on the left navigation bar.
- Click Call Centers under the Advanced menu on the right.
- Click the drop-down menu to the right of ACD State and select the desired ACD State.
- Click Apply.
- To change to a different ACD State, click the drop-down and select the desired ACD State and click Apply (Figure 1-1).
Figure 1-1: Navigating the Nextiva Configuration Portal for ACD States
ACD States Using the Nextiva App:
Nextiva Call Center Agents can also use the Nextiva App to control their ACD States within the Nextiva App. Please click here to be directed to these instructions.
ACD States Using a Direct Link the Dashboards:
Using a direct link to the Dashboard will also function if the Nextiva Voice Portal is down. The Agent, Supervisor or Receptionist must have the Agent Dashboard, Supervisor Dashboard or Receptionist Dashboard package added to the account and the user. Click the links below based on the Dashboard needed, and use the appropriate login credentials for your user account.
ACD States Using Polycom/Panasonic ACD Softkeys:
If you have previously set up Call Center controls as softkeys on your Polycom or Panasonic devices, this functionality will still work during an upgrade window or outage. If this feature has not been setup on your device and you have a Polycom or Panasonic device, please contact our Amazing Service Team at 1-800-285-7995. There are configuration settings on Nextiva’s side that enable this functionality, and we will be happy to assist.