You may already be using the cloud to store your documents and files, but did you also know you can use it for your phone service? It can save you a significant amount of money, increase your team's productivity, and provide unparalleled mobility so you can stay connected to your customers and business from anywhere.
What is cloud phone service?
While cloud voice technology, also known as VoIP or hosted phone service, is still relatively new, it can save your business a significant amount of time, resources, and money – especially when it comes to your phone system. A cloud phone system, also know as a hosted phone system or VoIP, is managed and maintained by a provider, such as Nextiva, so you don’t need to have an IT person on staff. Everything is done virtually.
A few of the benefits include:
- Unlimited calling to the U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico
- Flat monthly fee per line of service
- No on-site IT professional needed
- Lines of service can be added or reduced quickly
- Advanced call routing based on your needs and preferences
- Call forwarding
- Connect multiple offices and remote workers to easily transfer calls
- Voicemails sent to your email via audio file or transcription
- Provider handles system maintenance
- Always have the latest technology
This is just the tip of the iceberg. A cloud phone system can provide your business with features that will take your communication to the next level. To learn more, visit nextiva.com.