Nextiva is excited to announce the upcoming enhancements to the NextOS system. In the coming months, we will introduce several new features for Nextiva Office products as well as Call Center. We know these enhancements will help make your business even more efficient and productive. Here are the highlights
We are improving the experience for your customers from the minute they call into your business.
- The Auto Attendant now has the option for Holiday Hours on the menu.
- Upon completion of announcements played on the Auto Attendant, it will automatically take callers back to the main menu.
- You can store media files in a repository for all of your announcements and easily access different messages when you need to make changes.
- If you use our Meet-Me Conferencing, you will notice that you can now see who is talking during the conference taking all the guess work out of collaboration.
- Receptionist Consoles will now display calendar information for all users in real-time.
- Everyone using the dashboard will see their colleagues’ presence/availability status and IM them on the spot.
- New options will be available for Executive/Admin roles, allowing for multiple configurations, where all key features are supported in a single view, including Call Screening, Simultaneous Ring, Monitoring, Bridging and Call Push/Pull.
We are also enhancing Nextiva Call Center to improve agent efficiency and customer experience.
- Agent skill-based routing will send calls to only agents/groups of agents assigned to a certain business skill, i.e. advanced technical service, claims processing or administrator skillss.
- Agents and Supervisors will see visual cues when agents are not operating within desired limits, SLAs or KPIs, so adjustments can quickly be made or training issues addressed.
- Queue status will now be visible to support better staffing, call routing and training decisions.
Stay tuned for more information in the near future!