Cloud-based phone systems can benefit all types of office environments by bringing companies reduced costs and enhanced features. Nextiva serves over 100,000 businesses across the country, including thousands of law firms. We understand how critical it is, in particular for lawyers, to be able to handle clients’ calls properly every time.
Our latest Customer Success Story spotlight features Nella Law Group, a boutique law firm in Los Angeles that helps small and mid-sized businesses with their legal needs. We met with Rahsaana Allen, founding and managing attorney of Nella Law Group, to find out more about her team’s experience with Nextiva’s phone service.
“Prior to Nextiva, I had the standard Verizon basic business plan. It was very expensive and it didn’t offer a lot of flexibility,” Rahsaana explained. “I did a lot of research into what voiceover IP company I wanted to go with…Nextiva stood out from the pack.” Her team and clients are now able to experience:
- Accelerate client response time – It’s impossible to be in the office 24/7, but features such as Voicemail-to-Email allow Rahsaana to receive messages any time, from any place.
- Reduce monthly expenses – “I’m able to offer my clients a much more competitive legal rate,” explained Rahsaana. One of the greatest benefits of VoIP service is a bundled flat monthly fee.
- Eliminate answering service – Multiple Call Recording options allow the Nella Law Firm team to ensure that clients are able to reach the right line every single time, whether they’re dialing an extension or main number.
- Increase billing accuracy – Rahsaana can easily access phone records from the customer dashboard to review phone recordings and read call history reports to ensure an accurate client bill.
- Boost productivity – Rahsaana’s team can now instantly swaps calls from one device to another with no hang-ups or hold time, allowing them to remain mobile throughout the day.
- Improve client relations – The Nextiva dashboard lets the Nella Law Firm team access reports that show call trends that can affect staffing and other business decisions.
Meet Rahsaana and hear her story here:
Time is money for a business, especially for law firms. We understand that efficiency and productivity are a key to maximizing the time small business owners have to serve their customers. Give us a call at 800.799.0600 to chat with us about what phone system and features could best benefit your business!