Businesses are always looking for ways to maximize productivity and efficiency, while minimizing costs. It’s a balancing act that can be very hard to achieve, especially when factoring in customer service. Ensuring customers are not only happy, but loyal is the key to business success, and this can only be achieved by offering superior customer service. So how do you keep costs down, maximize productivity and deliver memorable customer service? The answer: Advanced Call Routing.
Advanced Call Routing allows you to determine how incoming calls are handled, commonly with a welcome message containing a menu of options for the caller to choose from. With the rise of cloud-based business phone systems, implementing Advanced Call Routing at your business is now easier than ever, and you’ll begin experiencing the business benefits immediately.
- Increase customer satisfaction by connecting them to the department they need the first time
- Increase team productivity by decreasing time spent speaking to customers that would be better served by a different department
- Eliminate the need for a receptionist to direct calls to the appropriate department or team member
- Route calls based on business and after hours schedules, as well as location
- Manager call routing and make adjustments in web-based user interface
- Create employee groups (also known as Hunt Groups) to receive calls routed from specific numbers, based on the time of day or call volume
- Route calls to alternative numbers, mobile devices, or to voicemail based on customizable schedules
Businesses of all sizes and industries will benefit from implementing Advanced Call Routing. Visit www.nextiva.com to learn more.