Progressive Medical Center is a national integrated medical clinic headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. They cater to patients with a variety of medical conditions and each center contains a blend of MDs and naturopaths that work together to help patients identify the root cause of their symptoms. With plans to expand the number of locations in the coming years, Progressive Medical Center was in need of a scalable phone solution that could easily grow with their business.
After looking at past few invoices and noticing that their service fees were consistently high every month, Progressive Medical Center knew they needed to switch to a phone solution that better fit their business needs. Carey Spurgeon, New Patient Acquisition Manager, explained the importance a reliable phone service, attentive support and no service or maintenance fees were for their business. After extensive research, they found that Nextiva met all their criteria for the ideal phone service provider. Nextiva’s 100% U.S.-based support takes care of all Progressive Medical Center’s questions and account updates at no additional fee, significantly reducing their operating expenses.
Implementing Nextiva’s cloud-based business phone system has provided Progressive Medical Center with many benefits, including:
- Opening more locations across the U.S.: With plans to open more locations and grow their staff across the country, Nextiva’s phone solution easily connect all of their offices and additional lines of service can be added to their account in minutes.
- Flat monthly fee per user: Unlimited long distance calling within the United States and Canada has saved the company significantly.
- No service fees or hidden costs: All customer support and system maintenance is included in Nextiva’s flat monthly fee per user. Now Progressive Medical Center always has the latest technology and can make changes to their account and call flows without the fear of racking up an expensive service bill.
- Reliable service and exceptional call quality: It is imperative that patients can creach the medical offices whenever there is an emergency, so they need reliable service with crisp call quality to build trust with the staff and physicians over the phone.
- Employees have access to their business phone anywhere: Medical emergencies don’t follow a 9-to-5 schedule and can happen at any time. The Nextiva App allows doctors and staff to stay connected and assist patients with emergencies so they get the care they need, when they need it.
Meet Carey Spurgeon, New Patient Acquisition Manager, and hear her share her story in the video below.