Nextiva understands the importance of being able to confidently rely on your phone system to provide you with message alerts, mobile capabilities, and quality voice services throughout your work day. These features are especially critical for professionals in the medical industry who are in constant communication with patients, doctors, and hospital staff.
Companies like Rocky Mountain Vein Institute and 19th Avenue Dental Care have been able to increase their staff flexibility and streamline their operations with a cloud-based solution from Nextiva. Features like call forwarding and Nextiva Anywhere™ allow their teams to:
- Work from anywhere while patients can always reach them “in the office”
- Swap calls between a desk phone and cell phone
- Make calls from any device with the caller ID displaying as their office line
- Maintain call continuity in the rare case of a disaster
- Use auto attendant as an automated receptionist while away from their desk
We recently met with Lorddys Healthcare Solutions, an Atlanta-based provider of primary nursing services and supportive care for disabled and medically fragile individuals. Driven by the compassion to deliver comfortable, safe care for their patients, the team at Lorddys Healthcare Solutions knew they needed a robust, yet affordable, phone and fax system to keep them in constant communication with patients, employees, hospitals and doctors.
Meet Lorddys Healthcare Solutions’ CEO and Administrator, Yvette Odumosu, and hear her story here: