One of our greatest goals at Nextiva is to raise customers’ expectations – and meet them – by delivering our signature Amazing Service™. We like to look at service as the foundation of everything we do, as a component of our product line. Just as we strive to provide our customers with the strongest, most reliable VoIP telephone service, we want our customers to experience the highest levels of service.
We’ve identified five key factors to running a successful support center with optimal customer service, and would love to share with you how Nextiva abides by them:
- Be a good listener. Each of our customers have different system setups, so we make sure to take the time to listen to the needs of each caller so that we can set up new accounts and resolve any issues as quickly and easily as possible.
- Make customers feel important and appreciated. We understand that your time is valuable, so we guarantee little or no hold time when you call Nextiva. In fact, 95% of our calls are answered by the second ring!
- Help customers understand your systems. Our trained support team can give you a simple and logical explanation of any network set-up so you understand your system in business terms.
- Treat employees well. Nextiva’s office is filled with happy, healthy employees thanks to our activity lounge, generous vacation time, free meals and casual environment.
- Know how to apologize. We admit: things aren’t perfect 100% of the time. In the unusual instance of an outage, our engineers are able to quickly restore the network and relay any critical messages to our support team regarding downtime.
We recognize that excellent service depends on excellent systems and people. That’s why we build and maintain our powerful unified communication platform with a dedicated team of more than 200 expert engineers. The technology platform supports all of our business VoIP phone systems and services. And our customer advocates and support team are ready to provide you with Amazing Service™. Learn the top ten reasons small businesses choose Nextiva and see for yourself. Or simply call 866-435-3843!