What does SIP Trunking entail?
SIP Trunking is a non-hosted service offered by Nextiva to setup communication between a local or enterprise PBX to Nextiva’s SIP Trunking server. This service gives the local PBX a connection to worldwide call routing through Nextiva’s infrastructure.
The Advantages of SIP Trunking include:
- Low cost Internet telephony solution – Nextiva currently offers highly affordable and competitive rates to customers looking for a SIP Trunking service that meets their needs. Contact a Nextiva Account Executive to get information or a quote regarding Nextiva SIP Trunking. Call 1-800-799-0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rapid return on investment – Typically, because costs of a “hosted” solution are higher due to the integration of features and services included within the hosted platform, SIP Trunking offers a lower cost per-line, necessary to make and receive phone calls while maintaining the features or services included within your local PBX.
- Retain your existing equipment, including local PBX and phone devices – If you currently have equipment, including a PBX and phone system, that was in-use with another provider, it’s very likely that PBX can connect to Nextiva’s SIP Trunking service simply by entering Nextiva’s registration string and pointing the device to Nextiva’s servers.
- Easily managed Nextiva Trunking Portal – Nextiva’s online Trunking Portal makes it easy to manage your phone numbers, Caller ID, add multiple PBX options, review your call history, set forwarding fail-overs and establish E911 options for multiple sites.
- Access to local and long distance calling – Nextiva offers metered and un-metered plans that are flexible and can meet any business need.
- International calling – Nextiva offers competitive pricing on international dialing options. Click here to view all of our International Rates.
- Integrate specific features applicable to your existing PBX – If your PBX has unique features that are important to your business, you can continue to utilize those features and applications through your own local PBX while maintaining the integrity of call routing using the Nextiva SIP Trunking service.
- Redundancy with multiple service providers – While most businesses are concerned about “up time,” Nextiva SIP Trunking is an excellent choice for redundancy, or “fail-over,” to ensure that your local PBX can connect to another SIP Service in the event of outage or downtime with another provider.
If you have questions regarding Nextiva’s SIP trunking solutions, please contact the Nextiva Sales team at 800.799.0600 or Email us.
Our Support team is available from 5:00am – 6:00pm AZ time Monday-Friday, and Saturdays from 9:00am – 1:00pm at 800.285.2995 or Email us.