SIP trunking is a non-hosted service offered by Nextiva to set up communication between a local or enterprise PBX to Nextiva’s SIP Trunking server. This service gives the local PBX a connection to worldwide call routing through Nextiva’s infrastructure.
The Advantages of SIP Trunking include:
- Low cost Internet telephony solution - Nextiva currently offers highly affordable and competitive rates to customers looking for a SIP Trunking service that meets their needs. Contact our Amazing Account Executives to get information or a quote regarding Nextiva SIP Trunking. Call 1-800-285-7995 or email email@example.com
- Rapid return on investment - Typically because costs of a “Hosted” solution are higher due to the integration of features and services included within the hosted platform, SIP Trunking offers a lower cost per-line necessary to make and receive phone calls while maintaining the features or services included within your local PBX.
- Retain your existing equipment, including Local PBX and phone devices - If you currently have equipment, including a PBX and phone system, that was in-use with another provider, it’s very likely that PBX can connect to Nextiva’s SIP Trunking service simply by entering Nextiva’s registration string and pointing the device to Nextiva’s servers.
- Easily managed Nextiva Trunking Portal - Nextiva’s online Trunking Portal makes it easy to manage your phone numbers, Caller ID, add multiple PBX options, review your call history, review your billing history, and establish E911 options for multiple sites.
- Access to local and long distance calling - Nextiva offers metered and un-metered plans that are flexible and can meet any business need.
- International calling - Nextiva offers competitive pricing on international dialing options. You can view an entire breakdown of all international rates by here
- Integrate specific features applicable to your existing PBX - If your PBX has unique features that are important to your business, you can proceed to utilize those features and applications through your own local PBX while maintaining the integrity of call routing using the Nextiva SIP Trunking service.
- Redundancy with multiple service providers - While most businesses are concerned about “UP-TIME”, Nextiva SIP Trunking is an excellent choice for redundancy or “Fail-Over” to ensure that your local PBX can connect to another SIP Service in the event of outage or downtime with another provider.
If you have questions regarding Nextiva’s SIP trunking solutions, please contact our Amazing Service team at 800-285-7995 from 5:00am – 6:00pm AZ time Monday-Friday, or Saturday from 9:00am – 1:00pm AZ time. Or, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Benefits, How can I use sip trunking, PBX, SIP, SIP Trunking, What are the benefits of SIP trunking, What is SIP trunking