Voice mail to email will allow you to receive an email when someone leaves a voice mail for you. The feature can be configured to either send you an email to notify you that you have an email or to email you an attachment of the voice mail.
How to setup voice mail to email
- Navigate to the user’s Personal Web Portal where you would like to implement this feature setup
- Click on Messaging under Options
- Click on Voice Management
- Enter your email address into the proper field
- For sending emails with the recording and leaving the message on our server check the box labeled Email a carbon copy of the message to and enter the email address you wish the emails to go to
- To forward the emails to your email and not leave them on the Nextiva servers change the radio button from Use unified messaging to Forward it to this email address and put in the email you want the voicemails to go to
- To receive only a notification of a voicemail, check the box next to Notify me by email of the new message at this address and put the email address you want the notifications to go to
- Click OK
Note: This service can only be active on a service that has voice mail enabled. Navigate to the Messaging tab of that service.