To add a device, you will need to be signed in to the Nextiva Portal. You will also need the make and model of the phone and the MAC address.
After logging into the NextOS Portal, you will be able to create users for your Nextiva phone system.
- From the account profile screen on the left-hand side of the screen, click on Devices.
- When the next page opens, click on Add A New Device.
- On the following page, click on Bring Your Own Device.
- The following page will have a drop down box. In the drop down box, select your device model.
- A new box will appear. Enter the MAC address of the device and click Continue. The device will be added to your account and you can now assign it to a user.