Call Recording allows you to record calls placed to phones on your NextOS account. Nextiva will save your recordings for 60 days, and they are available for you to download if you need to store them for longer. If you are required to record calls for legal reasons, or if you check calls for quality assurance, then Call Recording can be used. Please check local laws to be sure you are following proper procedures for recording calls.
How to turn on call recording
- Open up the user’s Personal Web Portal
- Click on Call Control under Options
- Select Call Recording under Advanced
- Change the radio button to Always
- Press OK
- Place a test call for at least 30 seconds
- Call into Nextiva Support to have them set up your user login to the call recording server (800-285-7995)
How to access call recordings
- Your recordings will be saved for 60 days, and they are available for you to download if you need to store them for longer. Open http://recorder.nextiva.com in your browser.
- Enter your username and password
- The main page will show you all of your call recordings and will allow you to play them back from here
- You can search the recordings using the search boxes on the left-hand side