In addition to the flexibility of the e-mail service that Nextiva offers with vFax, we also offer a web portal for your faxing convenience. At www.nextivafax.com you can access up to six months of faxes and have the ability to send faxes directly from our web portal. Also, at the Nextiva vFax portal you will be able to change any settings that would be the most optimal for you and your business. With these simple steps you will be using the Nextiva vFax portal in no time.
1. Start by going to www.nextivafax.com Click on the login link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to our system login page, type in your login credentials.
2. In the group of tabs on the top of the screen, click on send.This will bring you to the cover page info screen, where you can fill out your cover page that you will be sending. Fill out the fax number that you are faxing and the rest of the information that you would like to appear on the cover page. You can even add in notes that you would like to appear in the notes section of the cover page. When you are finished with filling out the cover page, click on the next button in the upper right hand corner. This will take you to the attachment section.
3. In the attachment section, if you chose to attach an attachment click on the browse button and then you can chose which attachments from your computer to include. We support up to 10 files per fax. When you are finished attaching the documents you can hit the next button to go to the preview fax section.
4. In the preview section of you will see an example of what the fax cover page will look like before it fills in the information that you provided. In the preview page you can also see which attachments that you have uploaded for this fax. If you forgot something or want to change something you can click on the edit button, if you are ready to send your fax you can click on the next button.
5. At this point, you will now have the chance to file your fax in a specific type or folder that you might have previously set-up, and you can add additional e-mails and fax numbers for this fax to be sent. When you are ready to send your fax, you can hit the send button. Your fax will now be sent out, from here you will have the option to send another fax, or send the same fax again.