You can send faxes via the vFAX Portal, via the primary email address on the account or via traditional fax machine with the purchase of a Fax Bridge device.
To send a fax through the Nextiva vFAX Portal:
- Log in to your Nextiva vFAX account. Once logged in, click on Send.
- Fill out the necessary fields at the top, including the Fax Number field (the fax's destination number), the Deliver To field (the name of the recipient), and the Sent From field (your name or your company's name). You also have the option to include a cover page or set a schedule for the fax.
- Once you have finished filling out the fields, click Next. Upload the file or files you want to fax by clicking on Browse to find the file or files that you want to fax. The acceptable file types are listed on the page for you.
- Your selected file(s) will display once they have been attached. If you want to use your own cover page, attach it as the first document. Click Next once all of your files are attached.
- The next screen will give you the option to select the type of fax (personal, business, etc) and its folder. You may also add a memo and additional fax numbers or email addresses in this step. Once this is complete, click Next.
- Sending your fax is complete!
To send faxes via email:
- Log in to your email account that is set as the primary email address on your vFAX account.
- Click to compose a new email. Attach the documents that you would like to fax.
- Once your documents are uploaded, you are ready to send.