PBX SIP Trunking
Nextiva PBX SIP supports virtually any PBX system with HD quality on your current phone system. The PBX SIP Support Center walks you through the process of checking your system’s compatibility, porting your existing phone number, adjusting your account settings, and more.
- Getting Started – Register your new PBX, log in to the SIP Trunking Portal, assign numbers and monitor your bandwidth.
- General Questions / Billing – Update your account information and find answers to PBX setup questions.
Most Popular Topics
- What systems are compatible with Nextiva PBX?
- What are the bandwidth requirements for Nextiva SIP trunking?
- How do I assign numbers to my trunk?