The Nextiva App combines voice, video, and instant messaging into a single application that you can access from your desk phone, computer, or mobile device on any Windows, Mac OSX, iOS or Android platform. Nextiva integrated a feature-rich softphone application with chat functionality, on-net video calling, presence sharing technology and so much more.
How to setup the Nextiva App on your Android:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click Employees in the middle of the screen.
- Click Edit to the right of the employee who will be using the Nextiva App.
- Click Edit Assignments towards the bottom-right.
- Select Assign radio button next to NextOS Pro Plus Upgrade or NextOS Enterprise Upgrade package. FYI: If the only option available to you is to select the Unassign radio button, then the package is already assigned.
- Download the Nextiva App for Android from the Google Play Store.
Login with your username and password.
FYI: The username should have @nextiva.com on the end of it (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org for username jsmith).
If you would like to sign out of the Nextiva App, please select the 'Menu' button on your Android device, and then select 'Sign Out'.
NOTE: If you do not sign out of the Nextiva App, it will continue to run in the background. This could drain the battery on your phone in less than three hours, even if the battery was fully charged when you first opened the App.
Here's what you'll see:
For more information on how to use the Nextiva App and its functionality, please watch the video tutorial below.
Tell us how can we improve this post?