What is the gallery?
The gallery shows you the image files that you have previously stored. You can view your stored images as a slide show, add captions, and create albums that can be shared with family and friends.
How do I move files from one folder to another?
- Select the files and/or folders that you want to move and hold the Ctrl button on the keyboard while highlighting the files/folders. You can also select them by using the check boxes just to the left of the file/folder names.
- Click on Manage from the menu bar and then select Move.
- Select the folder where you want to move the files and select OK.
How do I mark multiple files at once?
You can select multiple files by holding the Ctrl key on the keyboard while clicking on the file and/or folder. You can also select them by using the check boxes just to the left of the file/folder names.
How do I rename a file?
Select the desired file, click Manage in the menu bar and choose Rename.
How do I create an album?
To create an album:
- Click on the Gallery icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the files/images that you want to appear in your album.
- Select Add to Album from the menu bar and select New Album.
Tell us how can we improve this post?