Call Forwarding Not Reachable allows you to forward your phone calls to another phone if your Nextiva phone is off or unreachable for any reason. This feature is useful if you should experience electrical, network or Internet connectivity issues for an extended period of time. Nextiva provides several forwarding options from which to choose. Make sure to consider all options for forwarding so you pick the appropriate one for you.
How to activate Call Forwarding Not Reachable from your phone:
- To activate Call Forwarding Not Reachable, dial *94 and then enter the 10 digit phone number where you want your calls to forward, followed by the # key. i.e. *94 2125557878 #. (Note: The phone provides prompts to guide you as well.)
- To deactivate Call Forwarding Not Reachable, dial *95.
- To check to see if your phone is set to Call Forwarding Not Reachable, dial *63*.
The following steps will allow you to set up Call Forwarding Not Reachable using the Nextiva Portal:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click on Login under the Admin Login column. Next click “Users” and find the appropriate employee needing Call Forwarding Always setup.
For users, log in to the Customer Portal by going to cp.nextiva.com.
- Once you navigate to the user level, in the portal click Incoming Calls under the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Under the Basic column, select Call Forwarding Not Reachable.
- In the field titled Calls Forward to phone number / SIP-URI enter the 10 digit phone number where you would like to forward incoming calls. To activate or deactivate this feature, simply select On or Off. Click OK or Apply to save changes.
Tell us how can we improve this post?