If you don’t want your calls to be disturbed, you can send all incoming calls to your voice mail. The caller hears no rings, just your voice mail message. Once Do Not Disturb (DND) is active, all incoming calls will be forwarded to your voice mail. If there is no voice mail configured, all callers will hear a busy tone.
To activate this feature, form your phone you can:
- Press the Do Not Disturb button on your phone. If your phone does not have a DND button, follow the instructions below.
- You can dial *78 to activate, or *79 to deactivate.
To activate this feature, form your Portal:
- Log into your Nextiva portal by visiting cp.nextiva.com. From this page type in you will need to type in your login credential and select login.
- After logging in, click on “Incoming Calls” under the “Options” menu on the left side of the screen and under “Basic” select “ Do not Distrub”
- Then select On and press OK. You should now see it say Do not Disturb-on.