Do Not Disturb allows you to turn off your phone and send all incoming calls to your voicemail. The caller hears no rings, just your voicemail message. Once Do Not Disturb (DND) is active, all incoming calls will be forwarded to your voicemail. If there is no voicemail configured, all callers will hear a busy tone until DND is turned off.
To activate Do Not Disturb from your phone:
- Most phones have a dedicated hard button for Do Not Disturb (sometimes labeled DND). Alternatively, there may be a soft key labeled DND at the bottom of the screen on the phone, visible while the phone is in its idle state.
Press the Do Not Disturb button on your phone. If your phone does not have a DND button, follow the instructions below.
- You can dial *78 to activate, or *79 to deactivate DND.
To activate this feature from the Nextiva Portal:
- For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click on Login under the Admin Login column. Click Users and search for the employee whose information you wish to edit. Click Edit.
For users, log in to the Customer Portal by going to cp.nextiva.com.
- Click on Incoming Calls under the Options menu on the left side of the screen. Under the Basic column, select Do Not Disturb.
- Click the feature On and press OK. It should now say “Do Not Disturb – On.”
Tell us how can we improve this post?