NextOS 2.0: Custom Ringback Tones
Custom Ringback Tones allow callers to hear a selected audio file rather than a ringing tone when they call your phone.
NOTE: You will need to have the Enterprise upgrade to set this feature up. It is not available with Nextiva’s Pro or Pro Plus packages.
How to setup Custom Ringback Tones on a user account:
For administrators, log in to the NextOS Portal by going to www.nextiva.com and selecting Customer Login from the top right corner. Enter your login credentials and click Sign in. Select Sites & Employees then click on Login under the Admin Login column. Click Users and search for the employee whose information you wish to edit. Click Edit.
- Click Employees and then Edit to the right of the user for which you want to setup a Custom Ringback Tone.
- Click Edit Assignments at the bottom of the page, and select the Assign radio button next to the NextOS Enterprise Upgrade package. Now that you added the license, you’ll need to assign it to the user.
- Click Sites & Employees on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Admin Login and select Users under the Basic column.
- Click Search to show all users, and click Edit to the right of the user for which you want to setup a Custom Ringback Tone.
- Click Incoming Calls from the menu on the left. Click Custom Ringback User.
- Click Add. Enter a description in the Description text box, and select the Initial Ringback tab toward the top of the screen.
- Select the Personal Ringback File under the Audio Ringback heading.
- Click the Browse button to the right of the Personal Ringback File text box. Locate the file on your computer and click Open. Click OK.
NOTE: If you receive any error messages about the size or format of the file, please contact Nextiva’s support department at 800-285-7995. Our support department can convert the file for you.
Hot to Setup Custom Ringback Tones on a Hunt Group:
You will need to contact Nextiva’s support department at 800-285-7995 to have the Custom Ringback service added to a Hunt Group.
Back to NextOS 3.0