- During an active call, press the CONF soft key on the display screen. The active call will be placed on hold and a second line will be activated with a dial tone.
- Dial the second party’s phone number.
- Once the second party answers, press the CONF soft key again. All parties will be connected on the call.
- Once you hang up, the other parties will be disconnected, as well.
You can also conference a call on hold to an active call:
- With an active call and one or more calls on hold, you can create a conference call between the 2 calls.
- Press the CONF soft key during an active call.
- If you have only one call on hold, the conference call is connected between the active call and the call on hold.
- If you have multiple calls on hold, choose between the calls on hold you want to conference together by pressing that line button of the call on hold.
Total 14 Votes
Tell us how can we improve this post?