- During an active call press the CNF soft key on the display screen. The active call will be placed on hold and a second line will be activated with a dial tone.
- Dial the second party’s phone number.
- Once the second party answers, press the CONF soft key again. All parties will be connected on the call.
- Once you hang up, the other parties will be disconnected, as well.
You can also conference a call on hold to an ACTIVE call:
- With an active call and one or more calls on hold, you can create a conference call between the 2 calls.
- Press the CONFX soft key during an active call.
- If you have only one call on hold, the conference call is connected between the active call and the call on hold.
- If you have multiple calls on hold, choose between the calls on hold you want to conference together by pressing that line button of the call on hold.