Every Nextiva vFAX user will get their own username and password sent to them. These emails may all go to the administrator of the account.
How to update a vFAX password:
- Go to www.nextiva.com to log in to the Nextiva vFAX web portal.
- In the grey Sign In box, enter your username, password, and do the simple mathematical security question, and click the Submit button.
- Click on the Settings tab in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Another group of tabs will appear on the left hand side. Click on the Password tab.
- In the Old Password box, enter your previous password. Input your desired new password in both the New Password box and the Confirm Password box. You do not need to put anything in the Integration Code box.
- Click Save and log out in the upper right hand corner.
Total 1 Votes
Tell us how can we improve this post?