To update your password from the Nextiva vFax web portal.
1. Go to www.nextivafax.com to login to your Nextiva vFax web portal. Click on the login link in the upper right hand corner. This will take you to the system login page.
2. In the grey Sign In box, enter your Username, Password, and do the simple mathematical security question, and click the submit button.
3. Once you have entered the Nextiva vFax portal click on the settings tab in the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. A second group of tabs will appear on the left hand side, the middle tab will be “password”, click on the password tab.
5. In the Old Password box put in your previous password with Nextiva. Input your desired password in both the New Password box, and the Confirm Password box. You do not need to put anything in the Integration Code box
6. Click on the red Save box underneath Settings and Logout in the upper right hand cornerTags: Account, password, update, vFAX