After logging into the NextOS Portal you will be able to enable international calling. You can enable international calling for a group or a specific user.
International calling for a group:
- On the left side of the screen click on the Enterprise Admin Login link. This will take you to the customer portal screen. To set up international calling for an entire group, click the Group link.
- Next, on the right-hand side of the screen, click the on Search button. This will display all the available groups.
- Click on the group you wish to turn on this feature. On the left-hand side of the next screen, you will see a Calling Plan link. Click this link.
- When the next screen opens, click on the Outgoing Calling Plan link.
- On the following screen you will see the option to turn the international calling from N to Y. This will enable the calling for the entire group.
International calling for a specific user:
- To enable for a specific user, follow the same beginning steps.
- To setup international calling for a specific user, from the customer portal screen click on the Users link.
- Next, click the search button on the right-hand side of the screen. This will bring up all of your users.
- Locate the user you wish to enable this feature for. Click on the user.
- On the next screen, click on Calling Plan. When the next screen opens click on Outgoing Calling Plan.
- On the following screen Change the N to Y for the international dialing option.